Job Title: Delivery Driver
Location: Morans Supveralu, Ballykelly
Job Type: Full time/Part time
Responsible To: General Manager, Assistant/ Trainee Manager
Co-ordinate With: General Manager, Assistant Managers, Staff Members, Customers and Suppliers.
Main Purpose: Providing excellent customer service and maintaining high standards of quality control
- Assist in loading and unloading vehicle with items to be delivered safely
- Ensure that items are properly stacked and secured inside the delivery vehicle
- Take delivery instructions from supervisors
- Maintain proper knowledge of loaded items
- Ensure that appropriate and complete documentation is available at the time of loading
- Drive vehicle to the point of delivery by using the best possible route
- Make sure that speed limits are adhered to in order to ward off possible misadventures
- Ensure that the vehicle’s paperwork is in order
- Ensure that delivery receipts are signed
- Fill in pertinent information such as mileage and delivery time in company provided log books
- Check vehicle for possible wear and tear
- Ensure that both general and preventative maintenance measures are performed on the vehicle
- Clean vehicle from the inside and the outside
- Perform diagnosis and troubleshooting activities on vehicle when needed
- Ensure that the delivery schedule is followed
- To provide a friendly, efficient and polite service to all customers at all times.
- To ensure the highest standard of customer service is given to all customers at all times.
- To ensure company rules and policies are adhered to. To ensure the highest standards of hygiene are maintained at all times, according to company policy.
- To ensure HACCP requirements are complied to
- To ensure all quality and due diligence procedures are adhere to in your department.
- To report acts of theft to management
- To ensure company uniforms are worn at all times and that personal hygiene is of the highest standard
- Any other reasonable duties required by management
- Carry out the duties of your superior / next in line in their absence when asked.
We undertake to notify all employees at least 3 weeks in advance of their work schedule.
Please complete our application form by selecting 'Apply Now' below and return via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: Moran's Head Office, 138b Strand Road, Derry~Londonderry, BT48 7PB or you can return your completed application form into a Moran's store which is most convenient to you.
For all enquiries please feel free to call us on (028)71273000