Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Production Manager to join a thriving Food Production Company. This is the best time to join the company as we are in business transformation, undergoing a significant growth period and moving into phase 2, building our brand new, state of the art production centre.
As a production manager you will be responsible for meeting weekly production targets. Be excited by, taking ownership for the day-to-day management and care of fresh food production, staff, and customers, by setting and achieving SMART goals and objectives, increasing productivity, and ensuring HACCP, food health and safety and quality standards are of the highest standards and have a flair and keen interest in relevant food trends and innovation.
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: £40,000.00 - £48,000.00
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Private Health & Dental Care.
- We undertake to notify all employees at least 3 weeks in advance of their work schedule to promote work-life balance.
- Staff store discount card - available to use in any Moran's store.
- Training and Development Programmes.
- Career Opportunities for promotion and/or transfer across the group as it continues to expand.
Typical working hours:
- Hours pro rata / Alternate weekends
- Available starting times: 5am, 6am, 7am, 9am.
“Through attention to detail, fresh, made by Moran produce, and excellent service, we offer value and quality in pleasant, friendly, hassle-free, and convenient stores. Moran’s will change the concept of the forecourt shop, by nurturing a supportive, team environment for all colleagues, allowing us to make our stores destinations, and an integral part of the local community we serve, 7 days a week, 365 days a year”.