Department: Moran's Retail Ltd
Title: Payroll/HR/Office Administrator
Responsible To: Line Manager
Co-ordinate With: Directors, Finance & Administrative Team, Managers
Main Purpose: Assist with the administration of Payroll, HR or Office
Job Type: Full or Part Time
Hours: Full/Part time. 2-4 days a week. *Flexible position which can be tailored to the needs of the successful applicant.
This role will involve assisting with the day to day management of the payroll and general office funtions. The successful candidae is likely to have proven experience in payroll function & basic knowledge of HR, however, training can be provided. The successful candidate will have an excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office & Adobe.
If you are a people person, like to get your sleeves rolled up, enjoy a new challendge and a diverse job role. If you'd like to learn new skills, thrieve under pressure and have ambition to progress within a growing business, then this may be the career move for you.
- Experience of Sage 50 payroll (a definiate advantage)
- Have basic experience of HR
- Must have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail
- Understand how to implement policies and procedures with good administration skills
- A high standard of personal presentation
- Confident, professional and welcoming personality
- Clean driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential
- 28 days paid holiday each year
- Excellent employee development & training opportunities
- Opportunities for promotion & transfer across the group as it continues to expand
Typical Working Hours:
- Full time - 40 hours per week
- Part time - 16 hours per week
- Available Monday - Sunday