Job Title: Production Assistant
Location: Morans Supervalu, Ballykelly
Job Type: Full Time/Part Time
Department: Fresh Food Production
Responsible To: Fresh Food Manager, General Manager, Assistant / Trainee Managers
Co-ordinate With: Fresh Food Manager, General Manager, Assistant Managers, Staff Members, Customers and Suppliers
Main Purpose: Providing excellent customer service and maintaining high standards of quality control
- Ensure the Products are delivered & merchandised to the highest standard as per company procedures
- Assist in implementing and maintaining a high standard of food quality control. And stock rotation
- Ensure everything possible is done to achieve sales targets.
- Report to the Head Chef/Manager s on all quality control issues.
- Drive in a responsible and safe manner
- To provide a friendly, efficient and polite service to all customers at all times.
- To ensure the highest standard of customer service is given to all customers at all times.
- To ensure proper date rotation of all products within designated area
- To ensure weekly stock taking procedures are adhered to.
- To ensure purchasing of stock is carried out in order to maintain and to control stock level, so that quality, freshness of goods is of the highest order so as to maximise turnover.
- To ensure company rules and policies are adhered to. To ensure the highest standards of hygiene are maintained at all times, according to company policy.
- To ensure HACCP requirements are complied with.
- To attend store sales meetings.
- To ensure all quality and due diligence procedures are adhere to in your department.
- To ensure that closing down procedures are adhered to.
- To be vigilant in any misappropriation and report acts of such to management.
- To ensure company uniforms are worn at all times and that personal hygiene is of the highest standard.
- Any other reasonable duties required by management.
- Carry out the duties of your superior / next in line in their absence when asked.
We undertake to notify all employees at least 3 weeks in advance of their work schedule.
Please complete our application form by selecting 'Apply Now' below and return via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: Moran's Head Office, 138b Strand Road, Derry~Londonderry, BT48 7PB or you can return your completed application form into a Moran's store which is most convenient to you.
For all enquiries please feel free to call us on (028)71273000